Advanced ERGON © Seminar
Minimaal aantal deelnemers: 15, maximaal aantal deelnemers: 20
Docent: Dr.Konstantinos Fousekis, Pt, MSc, PhD (en collega’s)
Data: 8 en 9 november 2019
Minimaal aantal deelnemers: 15
Dit seminar wordt verzorgd in het Engels !
In theAdvanced Ergon® Seminar (FM2), trainees who have already completed the Basic Ergon® seminar, and who have also applied the specific techniques for a period of at least 6 months, are given the opportunity to further expand their knowledge and practice of therapeutic approaches to various musculoskeletal pathologies and injuries. The primary aim of this advanced seminar is to train participants in the use of Advanced Ergon®techniques in functional conditions and movements. This target will be achieved through the education – training of four (4) new Advanced Ergon® strokes (which together with the Basic Ergon® strokes) performed in combination with kinesiotherapy, such as eccentric exercises, passive or active movement and soft tissue stretching. Also, this seminar will highlight the functional assessment of various anatomic structures as well as the treatment of specific fascialpoints at myofascial meridians.
Dit seminar is dus uitsluitend toegankelijk voor deelnemers die al eerder het Basic ERGON © seminar hebben afgerond!
More to the point, trainees in the Advanced Ergon® SEMINAR will expand their knowledge in the following subjects:
- Development of assessment skills for soft tissue dysfunctions
- Introduction of movement patterns combined with Basic and Advanced Ergon®strokes,
- Discussion between trainees on the subject of particular patient cases where they applied Ergon® IASTM techniques in the period past the completion of the basic seminar,
- Integration of exercises with resistance, stretching and neuromuscular control exercises, with simultaneous use of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization techniques,
- Integration of techniques combined with other means of physiotherapy (bosutrainer®, TRX, balance disc, etc.) during the functional stage of rehabilitation,
- Discussion of selected case studies featuring application of IASTM techniques,
- Discussion of recent findings of worldwide literature on IASTM techniques.
This seminar will apply various forms of teaching, in order to ensure the achievement of its aims. These forms of teaching will include viewing of PowerPoint – videos, detailed demonstration of techniques and strokes and their practical application. The number of participants will be no greater than 24 individuals. Present in the seminar will be 2 instructors, for the purpose of directly addressing any issues and questions asked by trainees. In additions,participants will be provided with printed material, including videos, images and texts, which they can consult in order to resolve any likely questions after the conclusion of the seminar.